Conecsus Announces Smelting Operations Promotions
Terrell, Texas, USA — Conecsus, LLC, an innovative environmental technology and recycling company, announces several promotions within its Smelting Operations center:
· Scott Lehew is promoted to Director of Operations and takes over the smelter leadership role, with operations, maintenance, laboratory, hydro, IT, and EH&S functions reporting to him. Scott has worked in the metals industry for 12+ years, primarily in the production laboratory. Prior to that, he spent 12+ years operating a DNA testing laboratory. He is originally from Terrell, Texas and graduated from Texas A&M in College Station;
· Rodney Smith is promoted to Operations Manager for shipping/receiving and smelting functions. Rodney has been at Conecsus for 19 years processing different types of materials through Conecsus’ innovative rotary furnace. He graduated from ITT with an associate degree in electronics in 1994.
· Francisco Luna is promoted to Operations Manager for kettle refining and vacuum furnace functions. Francisco has been in the smelting business for the past nineteen years, ten of which have been in the position of Vacuum Furnace Supervisor. He has served Conecsus in all departments in a supervisory capacity.
· Dale Sewell is promoted to Laboratory Manager. Dale has been with the Conecsus lab for the past four years serving as a lab technician. Prior to joining Conecsus, he worked as the production manager.
· Robert Cannaday has been promoted to Senior Laboratory Technician. Robert has worked for Conecsus for 14 years, with almost 13 of those years as a Laboratory Technician. He grew up in East Texas.
Photo Caption: (L-R) Rodney Smith, Francisco Luna, Scott Lehew, Dale Sewell, Robert Cannaday
Founded in 1980, Conecsus, LLC is a sophisticated ‘green’ recycler and refiner of SMT solder/solder paste wastes and residues, as well as Tin, Tin-Zinc, Lead, Silver, Gold, and Copper from a variety of manufacturing industries. Located in Terrell, Texas, USA, Conecsus converts these wastes into usable metal products. Conecsus’ mission is to provide innovative and high-quality industrial byproducts management, metal recovery, and recycling options that provide world-class value and service to our customers, and display respect and stewardship toward the environment. For more information, visit www.conecsusllc.com.